....cLick! cLick! cLick!...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

...mIsSiNg hIM BadLY...

...sori guys sebab da lame tak post pape kat this lovely blog...

...nak kate bz...tade la +kImOPi+ bz...tapi mengalami jiwa kacau...huhu...

...a little bit upset becoming myself...really hate myself rite now... ='(...

...for the only one that i love...

...i'm sori for hurting ur feeling...

...i'm sori coz give so many trouble for u...

...i'm really sori...

...just wanted u to know that...

...my heart is hurting coz i miss u so much... ='(

...hope to see u dear n i hope that u'll forgive me in this shortly...

...really miss my dear +MR.OpIE+...

...damn miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

...i'm sori...but i wanted u to know that...

...i really love u n only u in my heart...ONLY YOU +MOHD SOFI MOKHTAR+...

...only GOD can described how much i love you...


...i'm sori...='(


...+kImOPi+...

No comments:

Post a Comment

anak-anak murid yang tak buat kerja sekolah...